Multi Destinations has been arranging Amarnath Yatra for years and has gained enough experience accumulating Resources and Information that makes the Pilgrim’s Holy Journey memorable and easy.
Here’s all you need to know about Amarnath Yatra 2020
- ABOUT: Lord Shiva, the absolute, is enshrined in the form of an ice-lingam in this cave. This lingam is formed naturally, which waxes and wanes with the moon.
- LOCATION: Standing at the end of Lidder Valley, Amarnath Shrine is at 3,888m above sea level, 46 Km from Pahalgam, 14 Kms from Baltal and 90 kms from Srinagar Airport.
- TREK DISTANCE: The Pahalgam route is around 40 kms trek which takes about 3-5 days from one side. Mules and Labours can be hired to carry the Pilgrimages.
- FOOD AVAILABILITY: The trek has easy availability of water along with tea-shops, restaurants, dhabas, and langars en route that serve quality and variety of food for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- SUPPLIES: Government depots at various points give apportion at reasonable costs.
- ACCOMMODATION: Campgrounds in the Amarnath Mandir course with Protected cabins and tents are easily accessible on rentals.
- LANGAR: Langar offices are accessible all through Amarnath Yatra where you’ll be served breakfast, lunch, and supper.
- BOOKINGS: Allow Yatra experts to assist you. Check Amarnath Yatra Package or Contact Us to customise your Yatra package as per your needs.
- TRANSPORTATION: We provide you with a variety of Tarnsportation options based on your budget and group size.